Care Planning & Risk Assessment System
West Midlands Care Association has available a care planning system to address the the fact that almost 50% of care providers fall below the Commissions' standards for care planning, .
The prime purpose of our Care planning system is to provide a foundation and framework for comprehensive care planning.
It is not designed to replace piecemeal what you already do, but we encourage you to retain what you do well and to incorporate any ideas and documentation that will add value to your existing processes.
Good Care Planning.
Good Care Planning is not just about the System it is also about the information that is put into it. Is it easy to read? Does it have enough detail if someone looked back it it later? Is it precise enough for staff coming on shift to read it.
To help you review what we offer please select to view a sample (Cognition) Below you will see the full list of Contents in the System
This system costs £70 for non members and £35 for WMCA Members, or you can purchase it as part of the 'bundle'.
If you would like to discuss how West Midlands Care Association can help you
Please contact email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Care Planning System - Contents
- Introduction & Guidance
- Personal details & History (details of the service user)
- Scope of risk assessments - Pre Admission Risk Assessment
- Personal care & Physical wellbeing
- Personal care Disease / Diagnosis
- Sight, hearing & communication
- Mobility & Dexterity
- Aids & Adaptations
- Diet Weight & Nutrition
- Nutrition Screening
- Medication & administration
- Ability to self medicate
- Self Medication review
- Medication Records
- Personal Safety & Behaviour
- Daily Living
- Religious & Cultural Observance
- Wishes regarding Death & Dying
- Moving & Handling (Service User)
- Moving & Handling (Handler)
- Personal space & Possessions
- Tissue Viability & Pressure Sores
- Premises Internal Areas
- Premises External Areas
- Visits Outings & Shopping
Review & Evaluation
Documentation & Pro-forma (Provided to enter copies of the most commonly used documentation))